Welcome to BobbaLodge Values.
Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is currently being constructed.

BobbaLodge News (Big Brother & More!) AvatarimageBobbaLodge News (Big Brother & More!) LargeBobbaLodge News (Big Brother & More!) Avatarimage

You are not connected. Please login or register

BobbaLodge News (Big Brother & More!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BobbaLodge News (Big Brother & More!) Empty BobbaLodge News (Big Brother & More!) Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 am

Trauma

Trauma
Owner
Owner

Find out some new information about Bobbalodge Big Brother and some other Events.

I thought I would post this news article about Big Brother and some other Events due to some confusion and updates about them.

Big Brother:
Alot of the chosen housemates and other players have been asking when the Live Show will begin, I can now confirm that we have almost finished the construction of the Big Brother house and we feel that it will most likely be 100% completed today, but we cannot open it this soon because we are still short a few housemates but we have decided the day the Live Show will be taking place, the live show will start on August 2nd 2009 and if we are to short of housemates we will still send in the housemates but randomly bring in new housemates throughout the event in competitions etc.

There will be live auditions again today at 4:00pm GMT, make sure you are their and you can find the Live Auditions by searching Dave.

Ice Cream Parlour Judging
If you remember right this competition was held before I had computer problems and most of the days I judged on which had lists of players that entered in the competition, I only had one list on my new laptop and I went around earlier on this morning and here are the Results..

1st: Rene
2nd: Dev
3rd: Aftershock

They will each recieve a badge depending on what place they came in and the winner Rene will recieve a blackcurrant ice-cream machine and Dev & Aftershock will recieve an cherry ice-cream machine aswell as the badge.

Also I am aware that one of these players are Staff but they have the exact same catologue as Donors the only staff that cannot participate in competitions are Hotel Management members as these have the Rare items and it is unfair just because she is an Moderator that she can not participate in competitions, she has the same catologue as Donors so if you disagree with this then Donors should not be aloud to enter competitions.

Hotel Mall Confusions:
I have been browsing through some of the Mall Rooms so far and alot of you did not understand Only use the furni in the Category you are building the room for..

This means.. Do not create an room for Area furniture then add Rares/Other furniture Basicly do not mix furniture categorys into one room only use the furniture that is in the category you are building a room for, rooms will be disqualifed if they have furniture in the room that does not belong to the correct category.

Also.. The Hotel Mall enterance will go live on Tuesday at 4:30pm GMT and you can find it by searching Mall it will not be the same design as hotel staff on other hotels which people are already expecting it to be.

Summer Gifts:
We have been having a few problems with our Summer Gifts system and we have now increased the send out to 3 times per day instead of one, hopefuly this will increase the amount of players that recieve the badge or gift or maybe even both if your lucky!

Thanks for reading!

Dave

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum