Welcome to BobbaLodge Values.
Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is currently being constructed.

BobbaLodge News (Hotel Staff for a day..) AvatarimageBobbaLodge News (Hotel Staff for a day..) LargeBobbaLodge News (Hotel Staff for a day..) Avatarimage

You are not connected. Please login or register

BobbaLodge News (Hotel Staff for a day..)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trauma

Trauma
Owner
Owner

BobbaLodge News (Hotel Staff for a day..) Image_12

Find out who had the best plans!

Before all the server changing we posted an article asking players if they where an Admin for just one day meaning they could have the power to do anything on Bobbalodge.

We got lots of e-mails from you all and here are some of our favourites..

If I were Admin for a day,
I would leave myself hidden, and make every one think that I am not Admin, I would then do something really mean (like release thrones into the catalogue) and Linkest would take the blame (No offence to him).

By Nortrox

---

If i were Hotel Staff for a day...:
I would run around the hotel endlessly, looking for, and solving all kinds of problems. I would cook up wicked ideas on how to entertain the users, and make sure everyone was having the time of their life.

By Tolerate

---

First of all I would have helped all the Bobbas in need... Aah, let\'s skip the bull****, I would have done the same thing everyone would have done even though they won\'t admit it, I would have demanded more respect, banned ppl for being disrespectful and overall abused my powers, and oh, last but not least, I would have bought millions of supers and that is what I would have done.

By Chokaru

---

If I were a Hotel Administrator for a day, I would do many things for BobbaLodge. For example: release everyone\'s favorite rares into the catologue, give everyone 20,000 credits, help solve problems to the best of my ability, and listen to everyone\'s questions, complaints, suggestions, and praise. People first!

By Kite

---

If i was Admin For A Day i would:

give everyone free HC for a month,
give myself and others credits,
i would have a BIG RARE GIVE-AWAY,
make sure new bobba\'s know what they\'re doing,
i will send out e-mails on my msn and invite them to join the fun on bobbalodge as it is unpopulated
last but not least do fun events all day long.

By Ashley111

---

Thankyou to everyone who sent in an e-mail for this competition, sadly alot of my favourites where sent in by people who forgot to leave their usernames in the e-mail..

The winners of this competition will recieve a FREE Month of Donor, one Black Laced pillow and 2,500 credits each!

Well done to all of you that won this competition and I hope you like your prizes!

Dave

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum