Welcome to BobbaLodge Values.
Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is currently being constructed.

BobbaLodge News (Build us a Sand Castle!) AvatarimageBobbaLodge News (Build us a Sand Castle!) LargeBobbaLodge News (Build us a Sand Castle!) Avatarimage

You are not connected. Please login or register

BobbaLodge News (Build us a Sand Castle!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trauma

Trauma
Owner
Owner

BobbaLodge News (Build us a Sand Castle!) Sand_castle_gate

Fancy winning yourself some Rares & Credits? well check out this competition!

Summer is still here in the United Kingdom and we need YOU to create us some Summer Themed rooms and we where thinking, why dont you create us a Sand Castle room!

You can use the Summer furniture to help create this room and give it a bit of a Summery look and i\'ve heard the next Collectable/Rare will help you with your Sand Castle rooms!

Remember using summer-themed furniture will give you an advantage during this competition.

Add your Sand Castle rooms to the Themed Rooms on your catologue and I will come around your rooms on Monday 3rd August 2009 around 7:00pm GMT.

You will not recieve a badge for this competition but you will recieve a Summer themed prize & 2,500 Credits!

I will only be picking the 10 best rooms to win this competition the winners will also be displayed in this article on Monday once they have been chosen and gifts with the Prize & Credits will be given out later that day to the winners.

Quick Tip..
It is a good idea to invite your friends to your room at the time of the judging as I only really look at the rooms near the top of the list.

Good luck and may the best Sand Castles win!

Dave, thinking the british weather needs to summer up a bit..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum