Welcome to BobbaLodge Values.
Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to BobbaLodge Values. BobbaLodge is a fansite for BobbaLodge with a dedicated staff/team.

Owner - Trauma
Manager - Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is currently being constructed.

BobbaLodge News (Quick Few Updates) AvatarimageBobbaLodge News (Quick Few Updates) LargeBobbaLodge News (Quick Few Updates) Avatarimage

You are not connected. Please login or register

BobbaLodge News (Quick Few Updates)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BobbaLodge News (Quick Few Updates) Empty BobbaLodge News (Quick Few Updates) Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 am

Trauma

Trauma
Owner
Owner

Find out whats coming soon, or what is already happening!

Hi, it has been a while since we last posted an updates of what has changed on Bobbalodge over this month so I thought I would fill you in..

Hotel Limit
As you might of known the hotel limit has been recently changed to 200! rather than 130 or whatever it was I cannot quite remember but this was because we have been recieving alot of donations recently and the more donations we get the higher the limit gets so keep on doing what your donating and you never know we may have the limit at 400 by the end of August!

New Furniture
This is a bit old, but yes we have released new furniture into the catologue which are Sci-Fi furniture and Country.

The New Ditto
We have not changed the ditto yet, but I can now confirm the Ditto will be changing by August 1st! So get prepared for the next Ditto (Forever changing furniture) and if you dont have one already, why not buy one?

Bobbalodge Fansites
We have now set up a new Fansite Scheme where players can make their own sites that give more information about Bobbalodge (Tips & Tricks, News, Events and possibly Rare Values).

Here are a few official fansites you can check out!

Bobbalodge-values.uk.tt (Owned by Dave)
Blstation.ucoz.com (Owned by iTony)
Bobbalodgefm.uk.tp (Owned by AdamB & Zezima)

There are a few others but I cannot remember the exact URLs but I will find these players in-game later on and ask them for their URLs and we will also be setting up a Bobbalodge Fansites group so you can find all the Bobbalodge fansites their without any hassle!

Server Problems
We have recieved a few server problems recently with the server and site crashing but do not worry our technical team are always on standby to make sure this problem is resolved ASAP.

New Hotel Rare
Yes we can now also confirm aswell as the New Ditto we will be releasing a New Hotel Rare on August 1st and it will be something summery unlike the current weather in the UK.

Thats pretty much all thats happend recently..

Quick Note:

Please remember Staff Members are not some kind of God, we are human like yourself it is nice to be idolised but we do make mistakes ourselfs we are not perfect we are still human..

Thanks for reading..

Posted by: Dave

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum